PBRMS has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional engineering candidate (Civil, Structural, Tunneling, Mechanical, or Electrical) to support a multi-disciplined team that develops facility characterization and models of Hard and Deeply Buried Targets (HDBTs), and Underground Facilities (UGFs).
- Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph or TS/SCI clearance and willingness to get a CI Polygraph.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Work will be performed inside a government facility.
The Engineer will:
- Develop in-depth technical assessments and models of HDBTs, and UGFs using multiple intelligence sources and analytical tools.
- Provide technical reach back support to operational planners to support tactical and strategic planning. This position also provides occasional training to share expertise with junior counterparts and support exercises to test new methodologies and analytical tools that are under development.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively within or lead a team of peers, as well as excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Communicate highly technical analyses at a level comprehensible to laymen and senior-level government representatives.
- Clearly express in writing technical analysis results and facility characterizations.
- The position is contingent upon, and requires, that you have and maintain a TS-SCI clearance and periodically pass a counterintelligence polygraph throughout your period of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 12+ years of experience in solving engineering problems.
- Modeling and simulation experience is a plus.
- Expert knowledge and use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Direct experience supporting reverse engineering, threat analysis and vulnerability assessments of WMD-related facilities, processes and infrastructure (to include underground facilities)
- Experience in tunnel construction, mining or facility management.
- Modeling and simulation expertise with weaponeering and engineering analysis tools or similar.
- Military or defense-related experience and an understanding of operational planning and functional defeat of hard targets.
- Up to 10% travel required and the ability to travel on short notice.
To apply for this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter and salary expectations to Jobs@pbrms.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.